Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Your bedtime is at 8 mister!!!

Jack had a strange day at my mom's last night. I got to her place around 6 and he was Mister Sleepy. All it took was a little rock in the arms with me to get him to sleep. And he did.. for 10 minutes. Then he woke up. Then went to sleep. Then woke up, then tried to go to sleep. At this point he was pulling the I'm so sleepy and cranky routine. I went to the bathroom and minutes later I came out and I hear "Puppy , kitty meow meow bark," in the style of the song ABC. I see Jack, wide awake, sitting in the bouncy chair. His arms and legs kicked as he listened to the song and saw the lights flash around.
Great. It's 7:45 pm and he should be at passed out point. And he isn't.
He was awake for another hour til Brian came to pick us up. It wasn't til our ride home that Jack fell asleep.
My concern tonight is that I hope Jack goes into his regular 8pm bedtime routine. Because we have worked really hard to get him to go to bed at that time. really hard.

No comments: