Monday, April 14, 2008

First Birthday party

Brian and I went to a photojournalism gathering at our old school. As we introduced Jack to our mentor, John White, a flash of bulbs went off in little Jack's eyes. He got his first taste of celebrity-dom. He definitely was a hit as people snapped his pics behind my back. Click click click, Yes I am the mom of a future star. Everyone commented on how adorable he is (of course). One girl said" Oh I just love sausage babies." Thanks... I think.

After, we went to our friends Allie and Ben for their daughter's first birthday party. This makes Jack's first birthday party too. I thought that Jack would be inspired by seeing other kids run around and get excited and debut his baby talk to everyone else. He could have done that, except that being at the PJ conference earlier, Jack was all peopled out. He was a bit cranky and wanting the milk constantly. Thus making him more of a sausage baby.

Sunday - got the first smile photo of Jack. We did go out on Sunday, but getting that photo was the highlight of my week. Thus ending his week of 11 weeks and now going into week 12. Turning 3 months on 4.22.

No comments: