Friday, April 25, 2008

How do the gramdmas do it?

Jack spent the day with Brian's mom yesterday. For some reason, Jack likes to give the grandmas a break because he will take 3 hour naps at my moms. He took a three hour nap with Grandma Terrie yesterday. What is this? If we put him down , he will sleep for maybe 40 min before he wakes up and starts crying. I have no idea what it is. Our room is not noisy, not too bright with the sun. I would like to think that he misses his parents so much that he does not want to sleep.

Other Jack news, we have discovered the swaddle once again. Brian was the king of swaddlers and he would wrap him so tight that Jack could not break out. Once Jack turned one month, he would break out of the swaddle and we thought that was the end of it. It wasn't until my mom started taking care of him that when she puts him to bed, she wraps him up tightly and therefore he falls asleep. Grandma Terrie did the same thing last night to put him to sleep.
So i guess that I am going to have to learn on how to swaddle again since I never had it right the first time.

No comments: