Friday, April 11, 2008

Three milestones in one day

Quite a day for young Jack;

1. Brian was holding him in the morning and Jack was staring up at him for the longest time. Then, without Brian doing anything like cooing at him, Jack smiled at Brian all by himself. I told Brian that that is called recognition and that Jack knows who his daddy is now.

2. Jack saw "The Graduate" for the first time last night. It was on AMC and since it is my favorite movie, and the fact that I have seen it a million times, I had to watch it again. I fed Jack while Mrs. Robinson was trying to seduce Benjamin. Jack and I danced to the Simon and Garfunkel songs in the movie. Jack feel asleep while we danced to "April come she will."

3. Jack spent the day with Brian at his work for the first time. I had visions of Jack crying and Brian holding him in one hand while trying to photoshop with the other hand. I also had visions of Rick the photographer and boss constantly taking Jack's pic in the studio, and Jack would come home with his eyes constantly blinking becuase of the flash of the camera. Both of which did not happen.
All went well with Brian and perhaps this will become a weekly Thrusday thing.

No comments: