Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Three months





I realized that he is very much a morning kid. Smiles are frequent. Still sleeps like a champ. From 8 pm to 6:30 am with one wake up at 4. Not bad. Getting better now at night. More awake, more alert and more smiley at night. I realized that his newborn fussy nights are ending. Babycenter.com says that he is now no longer a newborn but has now acquired the term of infant. Scratches on the face are less. I have now become a pro at cutting his nails. We have said goodbye to all the 0 -3 month onesies. Although there are some that I refuse to give away. Still on level 2 diapers. More friends are pregnant. Clothes to give away. We said farewell to the Oak Park Moms -at least for now. We do need to get reaquainted with them soon. Visits from friends and soup bowls are nice. Hello to work, goodbye to afternoon walks. Our new routine is hanging out in the morning. We found out that my mom is a pro at getting him to have a nap. How does she do it. First wedding for Jack. Too many people and not enough Jack that day. Sitting up on the sofa. More gurgles.Talks back now. More coos and I swear to you that he says" Good".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is turning into one handsome little boy. My beautiful nephew!!