Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm fine....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

First , Jack now is doing this realy cool thing called being cool. Before , he was fussy from 5 to bedtime which is around 8. Now he is Mister Cool until 7 and that really leaves us one hour of us having him as a fussy baby.
Yesterday was the first dinner that Brian and I had together at our house in a long time. Usually one of us would eat at lightening speed while the the other would hold Jack. Then we would switch. Yesterday, Jack was Mister Cool and sat in his bouncy chair and would do his little shrieks as he listened to us talk.
Second, 7 rolled along and he just went into this mood that was unbelievable. I thought that I would take him to our room to try to make him go to sleep. As soon as we entered the dark room, he freaked out and cried and would not stop. Brian did his thing of holding Jack under the running water to calm him down. And it did, until Jack moved and his little arm splashed right on the plate that had a puddle of water. The cries started again and his little face gave us that "i am so sad" look that I was about to cry. As I always do when I see that face. Things got way better when I gave him an ounce of pedialyte followed by 5 minutes of moms milk. Then off to dreamland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I love reading your baby blog and it sounds little Jonathan is an adventure. Oh how I love that little boy to death. :)