Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Car rides are no longer safe

And what I mean by that is that we cannot always rely on a car ride to make Jack sleep now. He is older and when he is cranky, sleepy, or hungry no car ride will make him forget it. Especially if he is hungry. He will cry and sometimes scream until that bottle is in his mouth. Which I don't like because then when can I burp him? An hour later when we get to our destination? It has also come to a point that when we go somewhere, I am riding in the back with Jack and Brian is in the front by himself. The backseat is a barrier and I feel that we cannot have a regular conversation as we would if I were in the front seat.

Summer is coming soon and that means road trips to St. Paul. I am getting a little bit nervous about that cause if we have to stop every two hours for Jack then our usual seven hour drive may turn into a 12 hour drive. I think it may be time to fly to St. Paul.

No comments: