Monday, December 27, 2010

The Christmas of 2010 - Thomas style

I want to thank each and every family member who contributed to making this Jack's best Christmas yet -My mom and dad, my in laws, The Morrisons, The Yurkos, The Dempseys, The Cejas. And Santa.
Nothing was left behind. Jack played with every new toy like it was the only one in the room. So much Thomas was lying around our house; underwear, books, trains, Thomas lego, Thomas model train set, new wooden Thomas friends, Thomas doodle book.
Christmas was great. Low key at my parents with great food. The only downside was that both Jack and I were sick. He was battling a stomach flu, and I was desperately trying to not have my sore throat win.
It didn't. All I have is a case of the sniffles. Jack is feeling better too. Pictures and video to come soon.
Happy Christmas.

No comments: