Friday, December 3, 2010

The Christmas List

Everytime Jack mentions of a toy that he wants, we tell him that he has to write a letter to Santa. I think that momentous occasion will happen this weekend. The list is long , and a bit predictable for anyone who knows Jack.

The List

Thomas the Tank Engine Friends ; Emily, Gordon, Henry, Edward, Jack, Molly, Duncan, Douglas, Arry, Bert, Bertie, Bill, Ben, James, Cranky, Victor, Hiro, Dash, Bash, Ferdinand, Bulstrode, Sir Topham Hatt, Duck, Daisy, Sir Handel, Rheanas, cargo cars, freight cars...etc

Basically all of these guys...only in wooden train form of course.

Listing all these trains just broke my heart. All my little guy wants is just these little trains. Nothing else. Even if he got one or two more new trains, he would be such a content guy. I love him.

Ok , back to the list. He needs sweaters, shirts, pants, socks and underwear. This is what I tell Jack that he needs from Santa.

Anyone know Santa's address? I am a bit embarrased I don't know it.

1 comment:

PaVel said...

This is the same that my little boy is asking me for christmas