Monday, June 2, 2008

Where's the hair?

His hair has been falling out lately. I look at the picture of when Jack was two days old and he had such a full head of dark hair. Now with his hair growing out, he looks like he has a comb over. One side of the hair has a bit more than the other side. Before you start saying where is the rogaine for babies. don't worry. His dark hair is being replaced by hair that is lighter. We still have no idea on what color his eyes are. The waitress at Tony's chinese restaurant said that his eyes are beautiful. Thanks!!

He also had his official laugh. Once at the doctors office. Brian brushed his beard against Jack's face and a full giggle came out. The other time was on Saturday morning. At 6 am , Jack was on our bed, Brian was sleeping and I sleepily was throwing Jack's blanket up in the air. When I heard some heheeheheh, I looked up and saw the biggest smile on his face. I was too sleepy to say YAY!!!!! so I just looked at Jack and tried to get the laughs out again. He didn't and since then we have not heard the laughs. I am going to practice standing on my head tonight to see if that works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morowczynski men have been asking where their hair went for a long time. Perhaps Jack will now be a blonde boy?

Unknown said...

He's already taking after his grandfather. That's a scary path.