Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dad's day

It was nice to see Brian in his first father's day. I kept saying Happy Father's Day to him all week leading up to Sunday. He kept saying "It's not Father's day yet" but I think he secretly liked hearing it all the time.



I imagined that I was going to make this grand breakfast for him, as he did for me on Mom's day. The night before, I was at a wedding with his mom, and in the flurry of trying to gather all of Jack's items, I forgot the most important item -the house keys. I realized that I did not have them til 10 minutes before we arrived at my place. I had to spend the night at my mother in law's. Brian was shooting a wedding that night and was going to go home. He would then met up with us at his mom's on Sunday. So much for the grand breakfast.



Jack did however master the art of rolling over. Just in time for father's day. Once he is on his tummy, he does this "hmpf" sound right before he starts to cry. He doesn't like being on his tummy for too long so our next grand task to to teach him how to roll back on his back.

No comments: