Friday, June 6, 2008

welcome to summer Jack!

With this horrible humidity that has come upon us, there is one more person in Chicago that is not digging this heat.
That would be Jack Morowczynski.
I have never seen a little baby with so much beads of sweat on their little forehead. My mom says that because he is a little on the "big side", that he is prone to sweat a whole lot more, even if he is a baby. So don't forget to baby powder him!!! She says. That will suck up any moist arms or legs.

I thought that taking a walk last night would make Jack fall asleep fast. With the warm air and being strolled around, it was a sure bet. Wrong! At 8:30 Jack was still awake, and looked like he was nowhere near sleep. He finally went to bed at 9:30, after 20 minutes of crying and fussing. That is his new thing, to cry out loud to wake up all of Oak Park before he goes to sleep. Perhaps I need to start reading this book that my friend gave me called" Happy baby, healthy sleep habits." I wonder if there is a chapter on extreme screams.

No comments: