Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sniffles, the Sound of Music and sing alongs

Jack had and has gotten over his first cold. I had to take off on Friday to be with him cause when a four month old has a cold, what the heck do you do? Tylenol? Tea? Wrap him til he sweats out his cold? Thankfully he did not have an ear infection , just a tiny cold. It did look cute when his little nose was all crusty with little boogers, then not so cute as he rubbed his face on my shirt and all the snot was smeared on there. I'm sorry Jack, it is cute.



I am so anxious that he has not had a good laugh yet. I tickle him and his laughs still sounds like grunts. However, he is imitating sounds that we make and the words that we say to him. He says "Hoo Hoo" a lot and really likes to have a conversation with you when you change his diaper.

I have been singing the song "the Sound of Music" to Jack. Just cause it is a nice song.I'd like to say that he likes the song cause everytime I sing to him, his little face gets really serious and he sings the part that the Von Trapp children would sing. Brian on the other hand puts on a weird face when I sing that song to Jack. What, the Sound of Music is not cool??? Well I am definitely not going to sing ACDC to my son.

No comments: