Friday, May 16, 2008

Teeth?

In an event that even the greatest baby doctors would be mystified,Jack is teething.He is one week shy of becoming four months, and he is now going through the pains of teeth pushing its way through. I thought that we were going to have at least three months of cute Jack before the teething process would begin. It is not fun. He cries in that hurtful I am in pain cry that brings tears to my eyes. He wakes up at odd hours. He hasn't mastered holding things and placing it in his mouth so teething rings are a hassle. That and the fact that he doesn't like a cold teething ring. We bought our first baby Orajel. Which came in a pack of day and nighttime Orajel. What's the difference?

I never thought that I would be holding my baby and at the same time watch a New Kids on the Block reunion. Back when I was 14 and the Kids split up, I thought that it was the end of the golden era , never to be seen again. It's nice to know that New Kids reunited just so my son can expierience watching his mom dance to "The Right stuff." Hey while we are at it, let's reunite the Cover Girls. If you don't know who they are, wikipedia them. Then laugh that I even mentioned the Cover Girls.

No comments: