Monday, April 18, 2011

The Greatest Achievement

Jack, you will do great things in your life. Of that , we are sure. But the great achievement that we have had together so far are your manners.
Even though sometimes, you still do not like to share, or you try to pull a toy from someone else, let us talk about your table manners.
You make us proud when you say – Can I have some apple juice please? And then when we give it to you, you say thank you.
You also say “You’re welcome” when we say thank you to you. How wonderful is that?
You say bless you when we sneeze.
You correct us when we say Oh my God. It is Oh my Gosh for anyone reading this. If Jack hears an Oh my God from you, he will correct you , and rightfully so.
You still say ( and this is what warms my heart the most ) “Dios le Pague” after we finish a meal. A refresher for anyone, Dios le pague means “God will bless you for this meal, in Spanish. It makes my parents so proud to hear that. We are the most proud.

As I said, we still need to learn on the sharing a bit. Let’s be more able to play together, yes?

No comments: