Thursday, April 21, 2011

The 1st Live Show

Mark this as another milestone for Brian and myself - we are taking Jack to his first live kiddie show today. A Thomas the Tank Engine show nonetheless.
We are at this stage now? Where we take our kids to a live show, and they sing songs, and all the kids will be dancing either on their seats ( which could be bad cause they could just fall if it is one of those seats that you bring the seat down ) or the kids are dancing in the aisles ( which is a fire hazard!!! )

I don't know if Jack is one of those two kids. He may just clap around. Seeing that he is also a bit afraid of the character Diesel 10, he may just hold on to one of us tightly.



I hope that there is not a huge cutout of this character that appears in the show. And if he does make an appearance, I hope it's for good, like Diesel wants to help and share with Thomas.
One thing just came to mind - the souvenir stand. What kind of goodies will be there? And how will our child react? If I know my kid, he may just want to hang out with the souvenir table than see the show.

No comments: