Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Snowstorm of Our Lives!!!

Thunder Snow. Mega storm. Blizzard. Snowcapolyse.

These are terms that describe what we are about to get hit with in a couple of hours. Chicago is set to get hit with possibly close to two feet of snow.

Congrats Jack! Your first blizzard! My dream is to take a pic of Jack walking down the sidewalk (shoveled of course) and hopefully the snow will be taller than him. Then we can do fun height comparisons when he's older and actually say - "See! The snow was bigger than you! That is how much we got."
Currently, it is 3:08 , and the snow that is falling is not that much. I am calling this a big hype, however, someone said that they got a call from Villa Park and they cannot even see outside their window. That is how much snow is falling.
We will see if Mama gets a snow day tomorrow. Or I may have to trek it to work.
Stay tuned.
I also wonder if it will snow so much that I can just jump out of our first floor window and onto a snow pile?

1 comment:

Momof2hapas said...

I dunno....it's already pretty icky out our way....

I like the idea of jumping out the window into a snowdrift, though!