Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Fall







And so begins another season for us - It started off with Brian being away from home for about 4 days. He was in Dallas and it wasn't so bad except for the nights when Jack would wake up crying in the middle of the night. I turned to do my usual - Brian wake up, when I realized he wasn't there. Oh, I guess I have to do this myself. That sucks. And I really didn't like reading the bedtime stories to Jack by myself. Brian is a much better story teller than I am.

I just missed his company. Of talking of everything and nothing with him. And being a threesome again.
So we took the opportunity of a free day when he came back. We went to go apple picking somewhere out in Indiana. It was a nice place, but it was nicer to be there together.


The apples weren't ripe for picking anyways. There were some, but because of some frost from last year! the apples aren't good this year.
So we walked away with some apples, a walk around the corn maze ( those things scare me a bit) and a ride around the tractor.

Now that I am looking at these pictures, I realize how huge Jack looks. He is such a beautiful little boy. Never did I ever think that whenever we would have a child, it would be like this.

I keep thinking, what next , what next.

Walking? Done. Saying Mami and Papi? Done.
Talking and conversations, we are there,almost. Potty training. Ugh. Not there yet. But if someone were to tell me that in a week Jack would be potty trained, a Hallelujah would come to mind.

1 comment:

Momof2hapas said...

Jack will be potty trained next week. Can I get a Hallelujah?
;D