Monday, August 16, 2010

The Monday Morning

It was a brilliant Monday morning.

Jack came out of his room, gives me a crooked smile (it is one of the cutest smiles that I have ever seen on a kid) and he says “I played with Grandma at Grandma’s house. I played with Max. I watched Baby Einstein.”

He has never given me a run down on what he did the day before. Since I wasn’t with Brian and Jack yesterday, maybe he felt like he needed to tell me as soon as he woke up on what I missed.
He ate his breakfast and stole my toast with cream cheese. He asked for it however, so I can’t say that he stole it.
“Can I have that?” That is his favorite question when he wants something. So I did.

And when I was leaving for work, I said in Spanish “You are going to have a great day with grandpa. And you will behave and be nice.”
Jack’s response “ Yeah.”

And he kissed me goodbye. I do love the good mornings like this. Then I do not feel so guilty about leaving for work.

1 comment:

無糖甜點 said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comments! Thank you very much.

(My blog is Nice Books Review)