Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Day

I deem today Jonathan Joseph Morowczynski Day. Just because.
There are so many stories that I hear from my friends of their little ones being sick, having to go to the hospital daily as if it was day care, miscarriages.

How fortunate Brian and I were that on our first time being pregnant, I carried full term. There were no complications. No medical procedures. Jack came out healthy and has been since Day 1.
Except for the broken toe incident. But I believe that was meant to have made him a fast and incredibly strong runner. Have you seen how fast Jack goes? It's amazing for a 2 year old.
We have such an intelligent and strong boy that we take it for granted sometimes. When I hear stories of other children being so sick, it makes us thankful a thousand times over.
Recognizing this today, I am calling this Jack Day. Any movie that he wants. Anything for dinner that he wants. He said he wants Apple Jacks for dinner. Let's see.....
We are on our second movie for tonight. We'll have some dinner, and run in the sprinklers afterwards.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post so much. I am a little verklempt.