Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 1

Monday - Even though I know that Jack got his fill of movies when my parents took care of him, we did not watch any TV last night. Big props to Brian and myself for sticking to it.
Jack did try. He asked for Cars, Thomas and UP. His cuteness almost got me when he said " Take out and watch?

Jack always asks first. It's nice that he asks rather than demands that we watch movies. I do have to give Jack credit for that.

I told him that we will not watch anything tonight. And he cried for about 15 seconds before he went to find something else to do.

Round 2 begins tonight - Brian will be out on assignment.
I miss the warm days when Jack and I would be at the park until bedtime, and as we would walk home together, Jack would pass out on the stroller.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck with the rest of the week! Stay Firm.