Monday, November 30, 2009

An Accomplishment!!!

Last night, it was about 7 pm when Jack wanted to see a movie. Now, his code for watching movies is pointing to the DVD player, then wanting for me to pick him up as he just stares at the DVD. Brian and I also have a habit of leaving the last DVD that we watched just lying by the player, so he knows that there is a movie laying about. When he sees a Baby Einstein lying there, he asks in his baby talk "Can I watch this." As I was about to explain to him that it is getting late, he says

"Peas? Peas?"

Wait - did he mean Please? Yes, Jack has said please. I looked at Brian and I said" How could I refuse. Just for this one time Jack you can watch your movie.

Jack went to bed, regular time 8:30 and woke up sometime today after 7:30.

No comments: