Friday, September 26, 2008

I have a voice and I can use it

Jack has made the occasional noises here and there. An "ugh" followed by a "ehhhh". On Saturday, it seems that those noises are not enough for him . He has discovered that he can make a sound with his mouth and throat, so now he does a full " ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". And very loudly I might add. And his little face scrunches and his eyebrows are furrowed so everytime he does that , someone asks "Oh what's wrong? Why is he is so angry?" Then I go into Mom defense mode "My little boy is not an angry boy. He is just expieriencing his vocal chords".

I would love to post a video of him doing this, but the true actor that he is, whenever he sees the camera , he will stop what he is doing and will look straight at the camera. Speaking of which, Jack has been entered in the Baby Gap casting call contest. Go here http://gap.eprize.net/castingcall/index.tbapp?affiliate_id=1i , current gallery, and you can search for his photos by my email address erazoandrea@hotmail.com

Go Jack Morowczynski!!! How can he not win!

No comments: