Friday, October 3, 2008

FIVE TEETH!!!!!

Two on the top and two on the bottom, with one coming up on the bottom. Thank God I do not breastfeed anymore.

The thing with this teeth is that Jack is turning into quite the little T-rex. Everything has to be in his mouth, of course cause he is a baby, but when he places it in his mouth, he attacks them. His face scrunches up and he somewhat dives for his victim, AKA the stuffed animals he is putting in his mouth. I am trying to teach him to not be so ferocious by petting his toys and saying "Nice, Nice". All the time. It sometimes works and it sometimes doesn't. Today Jack bit my cheek so hard that I tried to shake him off and yell "That hurts Mommy! No No". He thought it was funny, giggled and tried to get me again. I like to think that he is so overcome with love that he can't take it and he just has to hug you, right now!

No comments: