Friday, March 7, 2008

Fussy? Not fussy.

I always get a bit nervous when I go out with him alone. I take about 5 servings of formula, about 10 diapers with me, even though we are going to be gone for about two hours, and three clothes for those just in case moments. I always think that he is going to choose that time to be at his most fussy and there will be non stop crying and I will be in the middle of the street with no where to feed him. This is what i think about when we go out.
Yesterday we did the "Meet my baby" day at my work. I would like to think that it was a big mistake to do that , but since everyone meet him and they now know of what an adorable baby looks like, then it wasn't such a mistake after all.
He was fussy. He happened to wake up at the exact moment that we arrived. And of course when one person sees him , then everyone else starts cooing over him and they get louder and louder, which upset him a bit more. I panicked and I am sure that it must have looked funny to someone else. New mom, holding her baby, trying to push the stroller and wanting to mix formula at the same time. Donna my co worker came out and I almost threw Jack to her and said
" Hey Donna! Nice to see you again. Can you carry him as I fix his milk?"
I chose my office to feed him , I got a nasty hello from my manager(because I told some other girl that I was coming into the office and not her) and quickly left.
He was fussy cause there was this bad air and vibe in that building and he felt it. As soon as we left he was a cool as the photo above. The day ended great with meeting Spike at navy Pier and having lunch at Charlie's Ale house. As soon as we came home everyone crashed for the rest of the night.


No comments: