Monday, July 1, 2013

The Santa's Village


We went to Santa's Village for my father in law's birthday. To celebrate his upcoming anniversary of his birth, he wanted the whole Brady Bunch there to be with him. All five grandchildren. It would have been great for him to say  "Hey, I would like all kids to myself on this day. You guys go out and relax!" 
Not this year...maybe next? However I did get a chance to go on the Tilt a whirl this time around. Last time we were here I was pregnant, and therefore the only ride that I had was walking around the horse corral with Jack as he rode a horse. I love that Jack asks to go on the Tilt a Whirl over and over again. I screamed more than he did. Maybe that is because he is braver than I am.


Look at this pic. The three eldest grandchildren. I love that my son is the leader of this pack. 


From left to right; my niece, myself and Jack, waving Hi to our shadows. I love that you can see the excitement in the waving in shadow form. I also love the detail of the shadow captured in my niece's pigtails.


My youngest's first pony ride. Look at that face. Happy and not at all scared. 

No comments: