Monday, July 1, 2013

The Movie Day


We are always truly thankful to my sister, who is always there when we need her for a few hours or so. For babysitting, for a talk or anything. This time around, she came in and took care of Charlie while Brian , Jack and myself had the rare moment of seeing a movie together. We saw Monsters University, to which Jack loved. As a huge Pixar fan, he would ask months before of when the movie was coming out. As huge Pixar fans, my husband and I gave him a countdown. Three more months! Two more months! Two more weeks til Monsters U!!!! 

After the movie, we got some lunch and hung out at a pretty sweet park by Chicago River. It was nice to just run around with an older kid and not worry if my little chubby bubs that is my 19th month old was going to tumble down the slide or fall over as he walks up the stairs. Yes, these are my worries when I take Charlie to the park. He is in that "I bump my head, gash my lip, have a scratch by my eye" phase. I hate that phase. 

Luckily Jack , you are not in that phase anymore. It was nice just to be the three of us. And it is also nice to know that there is a family member that will come in and be a babysitter every once in awhile,and not because we ask her. But because she wants to. I am lucky indeed.


No comments: