Monday, April 23, 2012

The Dance

Sunday, Brian and I were making breakfast when "My eyes adore you" by Frankie Valli came on. Brian started to laugh as he always references the Jersey Boys as the reason why I like The Four Seasons now. (True story).
That laugh soon turned into a slow dance, a cheesy one but one that we both wanted at the same time. I think the last time we danced together was at our wedding. And maybe a hip shake here and there from time to time.
Jack seeing us dance had a strange reaction.
"No. Stop dancing!"
We both looked at each other. Then started to crack up. I don't know if Jack was upset that we didn't include him in the dance, or that Papa took Mama away for a bit. Who knows?
That was his only complaint. He then returned to playing with his trains.

No comments: