Friday, February 24, 2012

The First Laugh

Brian and I got Charlie's first laugh yesterday.
My mom however was the one to get his first laugh ever. My parents are always the ones to catch the first milestones. They were there to see Jack walk for the first time. I would rather have them see the first milestones than some stranger or their daycare sitter.

Charlie's laugh was a great one.It was very small, quiet but loud enough to know that he laughed. Brian got a laugh by blowing on his arm. I got his laugh when I pretended to eat his belly. His laugh was adorble, just a little "heh heh." It was enough to make me smile a mile long and made me forget that going to work and missing my kids for eight hours really sucks.
I tried to make him laugh again today in the morning but I got a smile instead. I'll take that smile Charlie.

No comments: