Monday, February 6, 2012

The First Day Back

Dear Jack and Charlie,

It was a bit anti-climatic coming back to work. I was presented with a box of Dunkin Donut Munchkins that I happily had for a snack, and then I happily gave you some Jack when I came home.

I will never forget your little faces as you saw me when I came home. Jack, you sang your little " Carry me, carry me"song, and I lifted you up and held you tightly. You hugged me back and it was the best feeling.
The second best feeling was with you Charlie, you were doing some wincing and crying. As soon as I picked you up, you stopped. You held me tight, and I felt like it was your little way of saying, thanks for holding me.
If this is how it is going to be every day after work, then I will not mind leaving so much.
Thank you for being the beautiful boys that you are. I heard that you guys had a great first day at the sitters. That makes me happy, proud and relieved.
I love you, my Morowczynskis.
Mama

No comments: