Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Eating Habits

Jack doesn't eat vegetables. We have no idea on how to make him eat it. One coworker told me that his mom used to put melted cheese on his broccoli. He learned to eat it then as a kid and eats it now. I got so happy when I heard that that I wanted to buy a big block of cheddar cheese, and melt it on every veggie that we served at the table. Not the most healthy, but whatever makes our son eat a green!!
It didn't work. Even his favorite cartoon, Special Agent Oso, claimed to have liked broccoli and chicken. Great, so will Jack right?
No.
I don't know where to go from here. I could mash up every single veggie and mix it with his marinara sauce next time he has pasta. But that is it for my creative ideas.
Anyone else have some? I would love to know.

No comments: