Monday, November 15, 2010

The Tradition

Brian and Jack have a traditional boys day.
This is the second year that they along with my father in law, have gone to Milwaukee train fest.
The love of trains can take someone very far.
Hey, it's about two hours away, and that can be a guaranteed two hour nap for Jack.
I am told that this fest just has a plethora of train tables with model trains running around. I have not gone to this as I think that this is a great day where the boys can spend hours looking at one layout. I like a good model train set, but I like more for the fact that this is a just Brian and Jack day.
Plus this is a guaranteed just me day as well. I had every intention of going out, being in a different neighborhood. Having a coffee and reading.
Yet, I got stuck watching Beaches. If my husband was home and Beaches was on, I would never hear the dialogue cause all I hear would be his snickers. And not the chocolate kind either.
There are tons of video that Brian took. That will be uploaded later.

No comments: