Monday, July 12, 2010

The MP3


The great discovery of this weekend is a little thing called the MP3 player.


I wanted to see how Jack would like to listen to something so close to his ear, so I had listen to Pixar's Greatest Movie Songs. ( is there a day that we do not do something Pixar-ish? I don't think so.)


The first song was from Monster's Inc. Jack had this intent look on his face. It was like God himself came down and showed himself in the form of melodies and rhythms. I wasn't sure on where the volume should be placed for a kid his age, so I placed it on the lowest setting possible.


Yet , with that, he still shouted to me over the music saying "This is the song to Monster's Inc!"


I started to laugh and when I came back to the room, I found Jack lying down, listening to the music. He was definitely in a deep trance.

No comments: