Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Moments in May

Pic taken by Jack on the Friday before Mother's Day
Another photo taken by Jack.
I guess he liked the morning breakfast scene at our house.

The cat that you see in the foreground is Jack's beloved.
The one that he always has with him at night.




Grocery shopping at our favorite, Caputo's.



Italic
The Friday before Mother's Day, Jack's babysitter had a tea
for all the moms in the daycare. I took the day off to spend some
time with my son, his friends and the moms.







Jack and Teaghan, one of the newest friends at the
daycare.



Jack trying to figure out exactly how do you work out
this whole driving thing?




I said smile. And he did.








1 comment:

Jackie said...

I like the photographs from Jack's perspective- I think that should be a new 1440 regular feature....

So nice to see you last night. :-)