Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well, we'll never do that again and Jack's lullabies

Friday, January 9, 2009
I was sitting on the couch, trying to put Jack's socks on. Brian comes in and places a glass of OJ on the armrest of the couch.
The next few seconds happened very suddenly.
Jack reached over , in which silly me thought that the juice was far out of his reach.
It wasn't.
The next sound that I hear was the biggest ker-splush! as the juice spilled all over the couch and unto my skirt. I had five minutes to try to find something else to wear since I had to catch the train to work.
Jack was fine and not a drop of juice was on him.

Last night's lullabies - Depeche Mode's Sacred and It doesn't matter two. It's kind of funny to sing such lyrics as "Though we may be the last in the world, we feel like pioneers." Thank god Brian wasn't there. He seems to think that only the vampires listen to Depeche.

Sacred (2006 Remastered) - Depeche Mode

It Doesnt Matter Two - Depeche Mode

No comments: