Friday, November 21, 2008

Lullabye songs

Originally, when I was pregnant, I wanted to sway with my baby to classical music. Ahhh, so inspiring, so soft and soothing. Such is not the case. We can move to any song and he will get so excited that by the end of the second one is when he starts to drift and get sleepy.
One of our favorites -Echale Salsita
Echale Salsita - Septeto Nacional de Ignacio Pineiro

This was yesterdays songs;

Some song by this group, The good, The Bad And The Queen. They're British. The song sounds cool and is sung by the lead singer of Blur, this amazing band that I love. If you heard this song, it's not really the most soothing song to have a baby go to sleep, but who says that all babies like to be rocked to just slow music right? The Good, The Bad And The Queen - The Good, The Bad and The Queen

Next up was Lights by Journey. And I can see my sister go "Why????" But it was the song that was playing on the Drive 97.1. Then I started to find another station on the radio and couldn't figure it out cause apparently, I do not know who to work a large stereo system. All the preset stations vanished somehow and I said, well that's the end of dancing.
Lights - Journey & Arnel Pineda

No comments: