Monday, February 4, 2008

I can't believe I have time to write this sentence

Babies are cute. Expecially when they are your own. I may be such a first time mother for saying this but man is my child adorable. But man, do they take up your time. I know I said that I would update this daily, but this really has been the first time that I have had time to sit down and look at the laptop for more than 5 minutes before a "wah' would ring out thru the apartment. Thanks to my mom for being here today. Without her, this entry would not be possible.

Pediatric visit today. Jack has grown from 7 lbs 2 oz to a whopping 7 lbs. 12 oz. He is growing to be quite the big boy. All is well.He is scheduled to have his first ultrasound in his 6 week mark. He needs to have his hips checked as all c-section babies need to have their hips checked. : ( So far his hips are feeling fantastic.

Jack has discovered the mirror. He did his first baby "ahhhhh" yesterday as I was changing him. I want to think that he knew what he was looking at. And was that a smile that I saw on his face? A legit smile?

Ahh and work just called and said that they "never" got my paperwork stating that I wanted all my vaca and sick pay. So now they are trying to see if they can cut me a check. Even at maternity leave, work always comes back to me.

1 comment:

Maria said...

What took you so long to update this blog? Ha ha ha.

The little one is time consuming, but he is soooooo worth the time : )

You guys, keep up the good work and continue letting us know what goes on.

Maria : )