Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Calm before the feeding storm



He was very cool like this as I was changing him, which was weird cause he winces once he hears one snap being updone from his onesie. He likes to do this thing called eat now cause he is constantly eating for what feels like every hour. Is this normal? After this changing, it has been a wah followed by sleep for maybe 20 minutes,followed by another wah. This went on for about 4 hours until I had the brilliant idea of swaddling him really good and finally putting him down for a decent nap. In those four unruly hours, he would sleep of course but only if I held him. It wasn't until I placed him down in the crib that he would sleep for about 20 min. before he realized that Mommy wasn't holding him.
Taking this photo though made me realize that we have another artist in the family. I was holding the Nikon Coolpix and he was absolutely fascinated by it. He would not look away and was very cooperative with taking this photo. He will either grow up to the next photographer or an actor. Perhaps I can send this photo to Gerber. Aren't they always looking for the next baby to be their model. Does this look like a Gerber face?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww look at my beautiful nephew!!! Wow not seeing him for 2 weeks he sure is big!! Kisses to the baby!!