Friday, June 17, 2011

The Father's Day 2011

I am very thankful to say that we have three fathers to celebrate on this Father's Day. My dad, my father in law, and Brian.

Even though I am still trying to see how I can celebrate all dads on their actual day and fit them all in one day, the fact is that Jack has two grandfathers to be with every week. Jack has a grandfather that takes care of him and will take him to any park to play soccer. He also has a grandfather that will take him to any train show that is available. Indiana? Wisconsin? far away Illinois? Done that , been taken there.

Let's not forget the ultimate in all Papa's - our Brian. The one who works so hard ,sacrafices his weekends for his family, who drives from here to there from Jack's sitter to a suburb one hour away for an assignment. You are the ultimate hard worker Brian. There is a reason that I always say thank you to you every time you take an assignment. I may work 40 hours a week, but I feel you are the one that works harder, longer, better. Thank you.

Take time to say thanks to the Papa's in your life this weekend. They work so much, love so much and sacrafice so much than anyone else does to be a dad.

No comments: