Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter


Brian's Marscapone Pears are quickly becoming a family favorite.


Jack's hair swishing every jump



This is I holding the Easter bunny- our niece Frances.



Hunting for the eggs.



The dance that started the day.

These past two weeks have been a bit taxing for me. Losing a childhood friend just gives you that jolt that you need every once in a while. All the little things that you complain about every day. It's just little things. It is no big deal, cause in the end of the day, you come home to a child that is starting to converse with you, you come home to a husband that wants to cook. I can complain all I want about work, but in the end it is just wasted energy. I have been mentally and emotionally exhausted these past two weeks, that I feel that it is time to get back to life. And then came Easter.
It was what I needed. A lot of family, from Brian's side and then off to my familyfor dinner at night. It felt good to just be with a bunch of people, and talk about the food that you just ate, or the trip you may take in the summer. It was a good Easter. Jack experienced his first confetti spray can. He got a big kick out of throwing the can on the floor, watching the cap pop off, and saying "IT BROKE!" over and over again. Jack understood what to do when you searched for eggs. He especially liked that the Easter bunny placed chocolate covered marshmallows in every egg. Score one for Jack.

1 comment:

Brian Morowczynski said...

You appear to be smiling with your eyes in the photo holding Franny Tyra would be proud.