Friday, July 18, 2008

Six months


I cannot believe that it has been already six months that I was lying on a hospital bed, yelling across the room "It's ok" to a crying baby that was only 15 minutes old. It was at that moment that I thought "I am the one that is going to have to take care of this baby. I. Don't. Know. What. To.Do."Six months later and I think that Brian and I are doing an excellant job. Everyone says he is a happy baby. He goes to anyone who wants to take care of him. Well, except for this one dude that works with Brian. That needs to be investigated. He sleeps like a rock. Yes his fussy nights were just a phase. Cereal eating is going great. He knows who his mom and dad are, even if we do work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, thank god. And , six months later, Jack still does his half- smile,Harrison Ford style. I hope that never goes away.

3 comments:

CBerg said...

Great pic of Brian and Jack at the game... Did a sports store run a sale on lettering for jerseys or what?

dre eraz morow said...

Unfortunately, my poor dad in law had to pay for all that lettering.

Anonymous said...

I love the jersey too- made me smile! When does the Morowczynski clan want to come up to Volo for the day? We'd love to have another visit!- Jackie