Monday, March 22, 2010

How about this?

Jack and his cousin Frances, waiting for their day to start. Yes, he is about to give her a sweet kiss on the forehead.

"How about this one?" That is the latest in the Jack sentences. Now, when he wants to watch something or eat something that he likes, he will say "Welll, how about this one?"


I don't know if myself or if Brian has ever said that in the house, so I am very curious to see where he picked that one up. He is repeating every single word that we say and every sentence that we say. Sometimes, when I am talking to him, I will say something like "Maybe, maybe nooooot." But in a sing song voice. Jack will immediately imitate with the same sing song voice.


Jack also has this new move called the Jump Spin. Where he jumps and spins in one place. YES!!!

I wonder what he thinks about when he does stunts like that. Could that be called a stunt? I have to say that it is pretty impressive for a two year old to jump a couple of inches off the ground. And then spin, as if he was gymnast in the sky. This kid is destined for great things.
I encourage him to do more, then when he notices that more than one person is looking at him, he stops at what he is doing and walks away. Perhaps he is not meant to be an actor. On the stage at least.

No comments: