Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mom -2 ;Bugs -0

I am not the hugest lover of bugs,and anyone that knows me can attest to that. If I see the little spider on the wall, I will ask someone to kill it. I do not care that bugs eat other bugs and all that stuff, a bug is a bug.

There is a point to this. Last night, I was clearing some things in the kitchen when I saw a huge black spot on the wall. Looking closely, I saw that it was one of those monster centipedes that just look disgusting. I wanted to scream but seeing that Jack was asleep ,freaking out would not be a good option. Normally, I would have had Brian come over and kill it. But I saw that bug about to enter Jack's room and I got so angry. Which then made me want to laugh cause here I was,getting super angry at a bug that cannot even communicate with me. My bug fear evaporated as I took a box that was lying around there and squished the bugger. My normal fear came back as I picked up the ugliness and thought that it would spring back to life and bite me.

I went to sleep much better knowing that my son was saved from an unknown creature on his bed.

No comments: